Naming is a great way to personalise your chicken and make it more fun for everyone to see in a race.
- A chicken's name must be from 3 to 20 characters long.
- A chicken can only be named once. After a chicken has been given a name, it can never be changed, even if it's sold to another person.
- No two chickens can have the same name, and this isn't case sensitive (so there cannot be a Fred and a fred).
- Please keep your chicken names family friendly as we want this to be a game for everyone. Should a chicken's name be determined as profane by the community, its name may be randomly changed.
- To participate in racing you don't have to name your chicken, but it's more fun if you do.
- If you go to your chicken opensea, you may not see the new name straight away. Click on the refresh button in the top right corner to refresh your chicken's metadata. After a couple of minutes, the new name will appear.
2. In the header go to Chickens > My Chickens.
3. You'll now see all your chickens. Click on the chicken you wish to rename.
4. Underneath your chicken's image, next to its name, there is an edit button. Click it. If you do not see this button, then it means your chicken has already been named.
5. A pop-up will appear with a text entry box. Enter the name you want for your chicken. Then click the Submit button.
6. You may receive an error message, if the name you entered contains profanity or had already been taken. If so, you can just try again.
7. Congratulations, your chicken has now been named!
That's all there is to it. So go out there and name your chickens.